When Oppo send you your favourite ice-cream, it would be rude not to turn it into THIS…
200g Dark Chocolate
4 tbsp Agave Nectar
4 drops Vanilla Extract
3 cups Filter Water
70g Flaked Almonds
2 tsp Corn Flour
…and as many scoops of ice-cream as you can handle!
- Boil a small saucepan of water.
- Break the chocolate into a glass bowl and place on top of the saucepan.
- Stir the melting chocolate.
- Whilst this is happening, add 2 cups of water and the flaked almonds to your blender and blitz them up!
- Sieve the mixture to get your homemade almond milk (store-bought works as well).
- Seperately, mix one cup of water with the corn flour until smooth and add the agave nectar.
- By this point the chocolate should be completely melted.
- Take the saucepan off the heat (don’t touch the glass bowl, it will be HOT)
- Add the corn flour mix to the chocolate and stir until a nutella-like consistency is created.
- Once this happens, add the almond milk and stir until the mixture is even and thin.
- Add more water if it’s not runny enough for your taste buds!
- Pour into a mug and scoop in that ice-cream!!!
*If you want to go dairy-free, skip the ice-cream or use an alternative…