Ready for a chocolate chip cookie recipe that’s impossible to mess up??
Get ready to drool…
150g softened salted butter (or olive oil spread)
80g light brown muscovado sugar
80g granulated sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg
225g plain flour
½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
A pinch of salt
100g chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Beat the butter and sugars together before mixing in the vanilla extract and sifted dry ingredients.
- Add the chocolate and make sure they are thoroughly mixed through.
- Use a teaspoon to make cookie dough balls. Put into a tupperware box and chill.
- For best taste cook them as and when you choose to eat them rather than cooking them all in one go.
- Lay greaseproof paper on a baking tray and make sure you leave a few inches around each cookie dough ball to allow for expansion in the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges start to colour but the middle is still slightly soft.
- Leave to completely cool before eating!
Until next time,