Try these Cookie Monster-approved chocolate chip oat cookies at home for yourself and your taste buds can thank me later…
100g Dark Chocolate Chips
150ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
200g Coconut Sugar
1 Large Egg, beaten
50ml Filtered Water
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
140g Doves Farm Plain Flour
0.25 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees (160 fan oven) and line three baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- Mix together the oil, sugar and beaten egg.
- Mix in the water and vanilla extract until there are no lumps.
- Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt into the mix.
- Mix together till smooth and add the chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoon balls of mixture spaced far apart of trays as the cookie dough flattens and spreads out when in the oven.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until darker around the edges. Leave to cool for 15 minutes and then DEVOUR!