*This is a sponsored collaboration with The Good Guru*
INGREDIENTS – pancakes
120g gluten-free flour
30g The Good Guru protein powder
200ml almond milk
1.5 tsp baking powder
A pinch of salt
2 tbsp coconut oil
INGREDIENTS – chocolate spread
4 tbsp agave nectar
200g dark chocolate
1 tbsp corn flour
3 tbsp filtered water
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over boiling water.
- Add together the filtered water and corn flour and mix until smooth, then add the agave nectar and mix until smooth again.
- Add the corn flour/agave mixture to the melted chocolate and stir (off the heat) until it thickens.
- Next prep the pancake batter; sieve the flour and protein powder into a large bowl. Add in the rest of the ingredients (except the oil) and mix thoroughly.
- Melt the coconut oil and spread all over the cupcake tray so as the mixture doesn’t stick when you remove the pockets.
- Pour the mixture up to half way, add a teaspoon of the chocolate mix and the cover with more pancake batter.
- Prep an oven to 180 degrees and allow to cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Flip them over 10 minutes in.
You can use the code VIP30 for 30% off everything at The Good Guru at the moment so go grab a bargain!